At justincharles.com, our goal is simple: We want you to feel as confident with your online purchase as you would if you were standing inside a Justin Charles® store. And you can, because we stand behind every product we make.
Return your purchase within:
0-60 days from receipt of merchandise to receive 100% of the purchase price*
61-90 days from receipt of merchandise to receive 75% of the purchase price*
91-120 days from receipt of merchandise to receive 50% of the purchase price*
121 or more days from receipt of merchandise and no refund will be issued and item(s) will be returned to you at your expense
*Returned Merchandise will be accepted if:
1) It has a manufacturers defect or it is unworn, unwashed, unaltered or unused. Damage from improper storage and/or normal wear and tear is not considered manufacturer defective merchandise.
2) It is in the original packaging with all inner packaging and tags intact and the box/bag is in the same condition as when the item was delivered to you.
3) Clearance item returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise in order to qualify for a refund.
4) Any merchandise that is returned outside the 120 day cutoff for returns will be returned to the customer at their expense.
5) Gift certificates are not eligible for return, nor are they redeemable for cash.
Limited Time Sale Offers - From time to time we offer sale prices on select items. These offers are valid through 11:59 EST on the final date of the promotion. Sorry, no adjustments on previous purchases. Returns will be refunded in the amount of purchase. Offer may not be combined with other offers. There is no cash value associated with this offer. Changes to this policy can be made at the discretion of Justin Charles®.
Return by Mail
To ship your purchase back to us please take the following steps:
- Call 1-770 213-1630 to speak to a customer service representative. They will issue you a RA# (Return Authorization) if the item is not excluded from our returns policy.
- Indicate the quantity of the product(s) you are returning.
- Indicate a reason code for each item you are returning. Please note: We will only accept items in their original packaging and the item(s) cannot have been previously worn, washed, used or altered.
- Box it up. Using a durable shipping box, package up your return merchandise in original packaging.
- Include a copy of the packing slip indicating the RA# that was assigned to the return.
- Include a day time phone number where we can reach you with any questions.
- Seal securely.
- Ship it. Ship your return using a company that will provide you with some form of traceable, insurable delivery to:
J.H. Stillman LLC
312 Crosstown Rd.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Once your return is received and processed, your credit card will be credited (based on the outlined return schedule above) for the % refund of the product price plus any applicable taxes.
We'll do everything we can to take care of your return quickly. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Returns with complete documentation receive priority. Please note that Justin Charles® is not responsible for returns lost in transit to us.
Contact our online Customer Service team at 770 213-1630 or visit justincharles.com and click on contact us.
Damaged or Defective Items
If your purchase does not meet your expectations and you wish to exchange it -
- Call 1-770 213-1630 within 30 days of delivery.
- Please have your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation email ready.
- You will be asked to provide your email address and phone number.
- We will place an order for your new item right away.
- We will then need to charge you the purchase price for the new items, but we'll waive regular ground shipping charges on the new replacement item.
- Once we receive your return, we will credit you for the cost of the original item.
Inspecting your shipment
When your order is delivered, you should immediately inspect the carton, as well as the contents, for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
1. Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records.
2. Contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible by calling 1-770 213-1630. (Please have your order number available when you call.)
3. If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact our Customer Service team immediately by calling 1 770 213-1630. (Please have your order number available when you call.)
We take pride in everything we make. That's why only quality workmanship and premium materials go into everything we create. All Justin Charles® products are covered under our warranty against material and manufacturing defects (this is not a guarantee against wear and tear or moth damage). If your Justin Charles® product is defective, we'll make things right.